Fine Food Australia
Australian consumers are generally open to new products and have a positive image of US foods, which makes doing business in Australia relatively straightforward. The Australia-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA) provides advantages for U.S. products as tariff rates for many U.S. food products exported to Australia are zero. Additionally, Australian consumers are constantly seeking new tastes and cuisines, offering many opportunities for many products.
Fine Food Australia is the country’s largest trade-only exhibition for the food service, hospitality, and retail industries in the southern hemisphere and attracts visitors and buyers from all over the Asia Pacific Region. Running for 36 years, the event has welcomed hundreds of food industry professionals from Australasia and beyond.
- Corner Booth: $2,157; Early Bird Special: $1,957 (if you register and pay before May 11, 2023)
- In-line Booth: $1,949; Early Bird Special: $1,749 (if you register and pay before May 11, 2023)
- 9m² booth and standard furniture package
- Market Briefing & Tour
- One-on-one meetings with pre-screened buyers
- Reimbursement of up to $500 in sample shipping costs, with proper documentation
Registration Deadline: June 11, 2023 (No refunds for cancellation after this date)